Brew & BBQ Gel Polish
This color is classified as a cream.
Proper preparation is a key to long wear time. Please read the below steps carefully and follow them thoroughly. Any oil spots or residues left on the nail will cause gel polish to peel off sooner.
1. Nail Preparation
• Use EMMA Scour Nail Antiseptic Spray to cleanse nails and cuticles.
• Use pusher to push back pterygium and remove all non-living tissue.
• Buff the natural nail plate using ForPro 240g buffer block to remove shine.
• Remove any dust from the nail surface with EMMA Scour Nail Antiseptic Spray.
• Dehydrate nail surface before application with EMMA Grip Nail Dehydrator.
2. Base Coat
• Apply a thin layer of EMMA V.S.G.P Base Coat to one hand. Seal the tip of the nails. Cure for 30 seconds using EMMA Duet or Genius LED Light or 120 seconds using UV Light. Repeat the process on the other hand.
Note: For longer wear, cure the EMMA V.S.G.P. Base Coat for 60 seconds.
3. Gel Polish
• Apply a thin layer of EMMA V.S.G.P. to one hand. Seal the tip of the nails. Cure for 60 seconds using EMMA Duet or Genius LED Light or 120 seconds using UV Light. Repeat the process on other hand.
• Apply a second thin layer of EMMA V.S.G.P. repeating the process.
Note: For lighter shades, a third thin coat may be needed to deepen color.
4. Top Coat
• Apply a thin layer of EMMA V.S.G.P Top Coat or Nonfat Matte Top Coat to one hand. Seal the tip of the nails. Cure for 30 seconds using EMMA Duet or Genius LED Light or 120 seconds using UV Light. Repeat the process on the other hand.
• Use ForPro 99% Alcohol to remove tacky layer.
Note: For longer wear, cure the EMMA V.S.G.P. Top Coat or Nonfat Matte Top Coat for 60 seconds.
• Remove the top layer of top coat with a ForPro 180 grit zebra foam board.
• Apply ForPro 100% Pure Acetone to ForPro Expert Embossed Gel Polish Remover Wraps. Individually wrap the nails and allow the nails to soak for 5 minutes.
• After the first 5 minutes, remove the wrap and use an orange wood stick to push off the color — not all will come off at this time.
Reapply the wrap for another 5 minutes. Repeat this step on every nail one at a time.
• After the second 5 minutes is up, remove the wrap and push the remainder of the gel polish residue off the nail.
• Clean the nail by lightly buffing the surface.
Note: Removal time may vary based on application (ie., the cure time that was used, how thick the application (multiple coats) and type of gel polish (glitter)). Cold hands, room or remover solution may also increase the amount of time needed to soak off.
|Collection||EMMA Girl's Weekend in Nashville Collection|