EMMA V.S.G.P. STEP-BY-STEP REMOVAL & APPLICATION
1. Gel Polish Removal
- Wash hands with soap and water and towel dry.
- Buff off EMMA V.S.G.P. Top Coat to break seal with a ForPro 180 grit zebra foam board.
- Apply ForPro Expert Moisturizing Removal Wrap Solution to ForPro Expert Gel Polish Remover Wraps.
- Individually wrap the nails by placing under finger with edge of cotton pad underneath the free edge of nail. Fold the cotton pad over the top of nail. Wrap around the finger, ensuring a snug fit. Squeeze top center of foil together to secure.
- Allow the nails to soak for at least 10 minutes. Optional: To help speed process, wrap each hand in ForPro Cozies Liner and insert into ForPro Thermal Mitts.
- Unwrap first finger and use a ForPro Birchwood Stick to gently push the gel color product in the direction of the nail plate growth. Be careful not to scrape away the surface layers of the natural nail plate. If product is having difficulty releasing, make sure you buffed down past EMMA V.S.G.P. Top Coat and re-wrap nails for 5 more minutes.
- Repeat this step on each nail until gel polish residue is completely removed.
Note: Removal time may vary based on application (ie., the cure time that was used, how thick the application (multiple coats) and type of gel polish (glitter)). Cold hands, room or remover solution may also increase the amount of time needed to soak off.
2. Nail Preparation - the key to long wear time. Please read the below steps carefully and follow them thoroughly. Any oil spots or residues left on the nail will cause gel polish to peel off sooner.
3. Cleanse & Purify
4. Base Coat Application
Note: For longer wear, cure the EMMA V.S.G.P Base Coat for 60 seconds.
5. Gel Polish Application
Note: For lighter shades, a third thin coat may be needed to deepen color.
6. Top Coat Application
Note: For longer wear, cure the EMMA V.S.G.P. Top Coat or Nonfat Matte Top Coat for 60 seconds.
7. Cuticle Care (optional)