4. Gently slide a cuticle pusher along the nail plate toward the cuticle area to loosen any non-living tissue from the nail plate.
5. Remove any excess EMMA Beauty Cuticle Zap from the nail and use a curette to remove the cuticle up to the eponychium and lateral edge.
6. Clean with soap and water, rinse and towel dry.
7. Use a manicure nipper to carefully remove any loose pieces of skin or hangnails. Use a gentle touch and never cut skin as it can lead to infection.
8. Gently buff the surface of each nail with the 1200 grit buffer (ForPro Fat 1200g Buffer recommended) in the direction of the natural nail growth.
9. Buff to a high shine with a Nail buffer (ForPro Super Quick Shine Buffer recommended if not applying nail color).10. Double-check for stubborn cuticle and debris by pulling back the lateral folds (sidewalls) of the nails with your fingers and using a curette to gently remove any remnants.
As a finishing touch to the manicure, apply manicure oil (EMMA Beauty Drench oil recommended) to the base of the nail plate and surrounding tissue. Rub gently to disperse. EMMA Beauty Drench provides the most intensive cuticle hydration. Softens and restores cuticles and promotes strong nails. Available in original and scented options.
Is the answer to protecting and renewing one of the body’s most exposed – and often looked at areas, the hands.Hands are constantly at work and exposed to all the natural elements while being susceptible to wrinkles, varicose veins and discoloration. Renew your hands daily as never before:
Delicate skin is strengthened and appears instantly luminous and healthy
Helps to smooth the look of fine lines
Skin’s natural moisture barrier is restored
Hands feel and look visibly softer with reduced discoloration